1. How does it enrich your life to know that you have been assured victory?
2. What kind of struggle have you had with looking backward instead of forward? How is
this the same danger that Lot’s wife fell into?
3. What kind of issues in your life make you feel like you are being attacked by demons?
How have you seen Jesus set you free from these kinds of things?
4. What does walking through a path of darkness and seeking to serve Jesus even when
grieving and confused wind up providing for Mary Magdalene? How does this
encourage you in the hardships and frustrations you deal with?
5. What is the significance of the first person Jesus revealed Himself to when He rose from
the dead was one struggling with being in the dark, grieving, confused, and not really
looking for the right things? How does this encourage you?