1. What kinds of things are in the glass you are trying to hold up? How have you seen small
things get heavy the longer you tried to hold them up yourself?
2. Why was God able to rest on the seventh day? How is this a model for what He wants to
provide in your life? Is it possible to enjoy that kind of rest while living in this fallen world?
3. How is peace more about having the fullness of God in your life than the absence of
4. How have you been tempted to focus on the temporary instead of the eternal? What are
some ways you have seen this affect your peace?
5. How do Isaiah’s pictures of God’s completed order in chapters 11 and 65 excite you about
what God has planned for your future?