1. How have you struggled with rebellion in your life? Why is this still a problem even with those committed to the LORD?
2. How is what Jesus tells the thief hanging on the cross next to Him comforting to you in connection to the things you struggle with feeling forgiven?
3. How have you seen God get His hands dirty in your life? What does His closeness do for your faith walk with Him?
4. How have you experienced resurrection in your own life?
5. How does the cross provide a standard for your life? How is the Kingdom of God summed up in the cross?