1. How would you describe to someone what it means to die to yourself for Jesus and His
2. What kind of personal story can you share where God took what was dead and resurrected
it, making it into something new and better?
3. Do you believe that the better we understand and accept that God calls us to die, the more
we can accomplish? Why or why not?
4. How have you seen your “yes, LORD” turn into a “wait a minute, LORD” and then to “OK,
LORD”? How comforting is it to know that Jesus went through the same process in the
Garden of Gethsemane?
5. Can you share an example from your own experiences where one story stacked on top of
another story that led to even greater blessings and harvests of fruit for the LORD’s glory?