1. What kinds of struggles have you had battling your human nature?
2. How does dividing over race, gender, politics, religion or economics demonstrate that we do not know how to handle the ark of God any better than the Philistines or Israelites did?
3. How do you answer the question asked in 6:20—“Who can stand before the LORD, this holy God?” Tell how the answer moves from no one to potentially everyone: Jew, Greek, male, female, slave and free.
4. What temptations have you had to send God away rather than letting Him and His ways change you?
5. What is your reaction to the picture Isaiah gives of God’s Kingdom in Isaiah 11:6-9?