1. What caused the apostles and disciples to go from fear to exhibit the courage seen in them
in Acts 4:13? What kinds of things did they pray for? How does this guide you through
2. How have you seen God provide the wind for your sails? What example can you give of
God taking what appears to be a mountain and turning it into a plain?
3. What danger do we fall into when we try to come up with the vision and the plan for the
work of the Kingdom?
4. Why is it so tempting to be a “human-doing” rather than a “human-being”? What benefits
have you found simply being in the presence of God instead of feeling like you need to be
doing something for Him?
5. What kinds of things make it difficult for you to be humble and/or submissive? How would
addressing these things help you to have a stronger and more vibrant prayer life?