1. What do you think about God having a plan for your life before you have the opportunity to say yes? How does this still allow you freewill?
2. What kinds of things cause you to look backwards in your faith walk instead of looking forward?
3. What kinds of things has God asked you to give up in order to step forward into a new life and ministry with Him?
4. What struggles have you had with humbling yourself as a servant when you thought God was calling you to be part of some exciting ministry?
5. What kinds of stories do you have of God parting the waters because of your dedication and trust in Him?