1. Do you agree that the body of Christ is made up of incompatible people? How do we
avoid division when people have such vast opinions and perspectives?
2. What kinds of things in your life make it difficult to become a “little one”? Why is
humility such an important part of Kingdom living and conflict resolution?
3. Why does the king take back his forgiveness in the parable Jesus teaches in Matthew
18:23-35? How could this possibly apply to God?
4. How is winning a brother the key to what Jesus teaches about conflict resolution?
5. How is treating someone as an outsider an important and kind thing to do in conflict
resolution (if things go this far)?