1. What are the advantages to having a God who is omniscient, omnipresent, and
omnipotent? What are the disadvantages of this?
2. Why is it unsafe to get close to God? Why then, does He call us to get close to Him?
3. How would you explain to someone that God has a plan for your life, that your days are
foreordained, and yet you also have free will?
4. When looking at the message of Psalm 22 in contrast to the closeness portrayed in Psalm
139, what makes this such a beautiful message? Why is it important that this is part of the
days foreordained by God?
5. How does the blessing of God help with the balance between God’s sovereign will and our
free will? What does the blessing of God mean to you?