1. What is the worst thing you ever broke? How did it make you feel at the time?
2. How does what you broke influence the world around you?
3. In what ways was Jesus tempted like Adam & Eve? What enabled Him to overcome? What
can we learn from His victory over temptation?
4. What does it mean that Jesus was lifted up? How does this display the true nature of
5. How does the connection of the fall of mankind in Genesis with what Jesus does through
His sacrifice help you to better see God’s control even through mankind’s rebellion and
the chaos that comes with it?
6. Being healed from brokenness is not the end of the story for Isaiah or Peter. What does
their commissioning teach you about the purpose of resurrection and healing our