1. Why is there no middle ground with God?
2. How have you walked, stood and/or sat among evil influences? What habits do you have that need changing so they will not lead you to destruction?
3. How did the illustration of the narrow path Jesus claims leads to life cause you to reflect upon what baggage is truly important in your life versus what needs to be turned loose?
4. Which is easier for you—to love God with your heart or your head? How can you become more consistent in loving Him from both heart and head?
5. How does meditating on the instruction of the LORD help you to develop fruit for the various seasons we encounter?