1. How have you seen the fire and breath of God make a difference in your life? Who is
benefitting from what God is doing in your life?
2. What do you learn from the fact that God gave and then inhabited the Tabernacle after
these same Israelites made a golden calf and worshiped it? How does God’s desire to be
present in your life overcome whatever you have done?
3. Are there times you have treated God like an unused umbrella? Why do we often only
think of His presence during storms?
4. What surprises you about the way God removes His presence from Israel in the book of
Ezekiel? How does Jesus reversing these steps provide security and hope?
5. Would you describe your life as full of the presence of God? How about when we gather
together for worship? How do you see the presence of God in our midst?