1. Describe a wilderness experience you have encountered in the past month. How did God
use it to draw you nearer to Him?
2. What does it take to enjoy a feast in the wilderness? How is the wilderness not the issue?
3. Why do you suppose there are things about God and about yourself that you can only
learn from wilderness experiences? How does this make you pray and face your
wilderness situations differently?
4. Why is learning to handle adversity important for dealing with prosperity? How does
prosperity get in the way of a deeper relationship with God?
5. What hinders you from taking God with you in all circumstances? How have you seen this
cause problems in your past, or maybe even in your present?