1. Are there times you have felt rejected or treated like a ragamuffin?
2. How has following Jesus changed the way you view and use material blessings?
3. Jesus provided a model of becoming poor to bring about the good works of the Kingdom. What kinds of struggles have you had with following His example?
4. What are some ways that we can demonstrate the relevance of God during the Covid-19 situation in which we find ourselves?
5. How has inviting Jesus into your heart and home restored community and identity in your life?
6. What is your response to knowing we have a God who stays and stands with us? How can you show that this is who He is and what His Kingdom is about to the people around you?