1. How does what happened to Israel in Isaiah 9:8-10:4 compare with what is happening in our culture today?
2. How have pride and a lack of humility added to the problems in our nation? How has pride kept people skeptical about a Physician who can heal everything?
3. How does unhealthy leadership affect unity and people caring for one another? How does division among people demonstrate God’s judgment against His people?
4. In what ways is God’s wrath a great thing? How does His wrath show involvement in our lives and care for us?
5. How are the events of 2020 comparable to jar #47? Is God trying to fix something by this and do you see our political leaders paying attention? What difference can you make with this?