1. In what ways have you found yourself interpreting the world according to how you are
instead of how it really is?
2. How have you seen God work through your limitations?
3. How does adding eternity to the equation of life help you to see the rationale of allowing
suffering and hardship?
4. How has your mind’s eye picture influenced your understanding of situations that are out
of your comfort zone? Are there times you have been blind when you thought you could
5. What led the former blind man to the point of worshiping Jesus? What do you learn about
your own ability to worship from this account in John 9?