1. When is the last time you cleaned out the closets of your life? Are there some things that
need to be discarded in your life?
2. What kinds of memorials and/or monuments do you have in your life? How do these help
you to stay secure and focused on your walk with God?
3. How does self-control work? How have you witnessed both your role and God’s role as
you deal with areas that require self-control?
4. Why does the closet need to be cleaned out so often? Why did God create us in a way
that requires routine closet cleaning?
5. How have you seen looking back help in moving forward? When has constantly looking
back hindered moving forward? How do you balance the two?