1. How do things that are undependable in this world affect your view of the dependability
of God? What makes His promises dependable?
2. How have you seen the word of God not return empty?
3. How is the concept of process an important part of understanding the promises of
4. How does seeing what God was doing through the years of David having to wait to
become king help with the patience we need waiting upon the promises of God?
5. Which has more influence over you: the circumstances you encounter or the promises
of God? How do we gain more trust and confidence in the promises of God?