1. What difference does knowing you were made with an eternal purpose make in your
2. Seeing that God designed you to be His family and building and body and bride tells
you what about your purpose in this world and for eternity?
3. Of being family; building; body and bride, which is the most difficult for you? Why do
you think this is more difficult for you?
4. What has God done to make our eternal purpose like a promise already fulfilled? What
does this tell you about the importance God puts on having a relationship with you?
5. How does the tower of Babel provide a warning of carrying out our eternal purpose in a
proper way? Why is it so tempting to try to build a name for ourselves instead of
pointing to God?