1. How does knowing your destiny aid you as you live in a fallen world?
2. If God offers you every place your foot treads, how big would your steps be? How does
this apply to your spiritual walk and inheritance?
3. Are there any parts of your inheritance that you find it difficult to claim? How can being
part of a community help you with this?
4. What strikes you about the level of commitment God sought from the Israelites prior to
their entering their inheritance? In what ways does He require the same from us?
5. Considering what God showed the Israelites at Eschol, what should the fruit in our lives
be like? What kinds of things hinder the fruit from being so abundant?