1. How did Esau’s choice to sell his birthright for a bowl of red stew affect his development. of spiritual maturity?
2. What kinds of things tempt you to sell out your inheritance for the temporary things of
this world? Who holds you accountable so you avoid the mistake of Esau?
3. What is wrong with a Mt. Sinai relationship with God? What is it about Mt. Zion that
appeals to you?
4. Why is it important to recognize God as both mountains (Sinai & Zion)?
5. In what ways do you live as if you are part of an unshakable Kingdom? How does it
affect our witness if we live with the same insecurities as those of the world?