1. In what ways has life been unfair to you?
2. How does it help you to see that you are not alone through so many stories in the
Scriptures of people being cheated and mistreated? Does this make you wonder about
God’s control over things?
3. How does knowing that God is still writing the story help to provide patience through the
ugly and unfair things that happen to you?
4. Does it concern you or excite you that God will set all things right? Do you see God more
as the punisher or the forgiver of sin? Why?
5. How does God’s promise to put things right bring healing and reconciliation? How
difficult is it to call upon Jesus to offer to those who have hurt us the same thing He has