1. What is so appealing about child-like faith? Why do we lose this perspective as we get older?
2. How have you seen courage inspire courage in others?
3. Is there anything you have been afraid to attempt out of worry about failure? What can
help you overcome this, so you move forward?
4. Do you believe that God wastes nothing? How have you seen Him use the things you
have learned and prepared for in greater ways than you anticipated?
5. How does it help to know that victory is guaranteed, even if it is not on this side of eternity?