1. From Jesus on the cross to Paul imprisoned, how has God demonstrated in your life that
He cannot be stopped?
2. Discuss what the quote from GK Chesterton says to you: The Christian ideal has not
been tried and found wanting. It has been found difficult and left untried.” Are there
areas of your life that this quote is true?
3. How good of a job does the church family at Garden Ridge do honoring those who are
successful at living their lives in an Epaphroditus fashion? What could we do to grow in
this area of family living?
4. What is worth gambling your life over? What hinders you from being a risk taker?
5. What does it mean to live Easter instead of just celebrate it? What are some specific
things in your life that show the concept of Easter is alive in your everyday living?