1. Why does God allow us to experience terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days? How do these kinds of days strip away your hope, peace and joy?
2. How helpful is it to know that God entered our world with a specific plan to experience the darkness so that He could overcome it for us?
3. How does what Jesus did on “Good Friday” provide us the means to see the “Good” in every day?
4. How does being reminded that it is God who holds the sword or the storm or the difficult situation help you to have peace in the midst of this fallen world with all of its troubles?
5. How have your experiences in life shown that “There is none like the God of Jeshurun” as Moses states in Deuteronomy 33:26?