1. What kinds of events have caused you to question God’s promises coming true, or God’s presence being in your life?
2. What has giving things time taught you about God working out a plan? Describe how Job learned this lesson.
3. How is Jesus’ feeling abandoned or forsaken on the cross the ultimate revelation that God is with us in the darkness?
4. Are there times when you might feel forsaken but totally be within the arms of God? Do you think this was the case for Jesus as He bore our sin upon the cross?
5. What does seeing Jesus as He speeds Judas along on his mission of betrayal do to your faith in God and His Kingdom plans?