1. How does being thirsty set you up to do things you would not normally consider? How
was this the problem for the woman at the well that Jesus encountered in John 4?
2. How does Jesus’ being thirsty help you?
3. Why is fulfilling Scripture such a priority to Jesus? How do the Scriptures provide a plan
for your life?
4. Why is Jesus being both God and man important for the satisfying of our thirst?
5. What does it mean to you to see that Jesus is not surprised by anything? How does the
control that Jesus shows over the whole situation of His crucifixion give you confidence in
what God has planned for your life?