1. What does it mean that God’s wisdom is a tree of life? How have you traded eating from
the fruit of the Tree of Life for the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil
2. How has God surprised you with His goodness? How is the process of rain falling on a
field of crops illustrative of God’s work on our behalf?
3. What does listening to God’s instruction and direction have to do with putting things in a
natural order? How have you seen God’s wisdom at work to bring order to chaos?
4. Why would one still encounter hardships if God were blessing them? How well do you
patiently wait upon the processes of God to turn hardships into blessings?
5. What hinders you from turning to the wisdom found in the Scriptures when you encounter
challenges and hardships? Do you trust God’s promises and ways to bring blessings to