1. How can you maintain an attitude that constantly sees the good in things?
2. In what ways have you seen even the worst of your problems turn around into something
good as you entrusted them to the LORD?
3. What difference does it make that Jesus was not born into a King’s palace, but entered
the world in a poor and humble way?
4. How does what God did with the decree of Augustus Caesar and the shepherds in the
field show you the sovereignty of God and His desire to reach all mankind with His love?
5. Describe what the peace is that God wants us to experience through His deliverance of
6. How comforting is it to know that you have been wired to look beyond the jumbled mess
of things to see the Word?