1. Why do we often forget our destination when we encounter unexpected storms? How
have you seen this add to anxiety and/or fear?
2. What kinds of things cause us to not recognize or forget the things the LORD has done for
us in the past? How does this hinder our courage when we face new challenges and
3. What difficulties do you find proclaiming what will happen (your destiny) going into battle
with a giant trial in your life like David was able to do? What promises from God do you
cling to so you can proclaim your destiny?
4. What stories do you have of overcoming lions and bears? How has God prepared you in
advance for the battles you face now in your life?
5. How is entitlement a source of distraction from the mission the LORD calls us to? What
kinds of things tempt you to think the Kingdom belongs to you?