1. How do your words give away your real nature? What makes it so difficult to tame the
2. How have you seen words hurt even more than physical pain? Do you have anyone you
need to make amends with?
3. What does the way God touched the mouths of Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel tell you about
the consecration and transformation that needs to be done to your mouth?
4. Why do teachers face a stricter judgment? Why would anyone want to be a teacher for
God? How does spiritual maturity factor into these things?
5. How have you seen God use people’s words like the staff of Moses? How does what God
did on the Day of Pentecost in Acts 2 provide confidence that He can transform your
tongue and use you in a powerful way?