1. What makes Easter a day of Victory? How has the victory of resurrection transformed
2. What kinds of things in your life feel like battles you can’t win and loads you cannot carry
on your own?
3. How have problems and trials tried to hide the victory and security that is available to us
through the work of Jesus?
4. How is facing the things in our life that seem overpowering and relentless like making
cookies? What can you do to remember God’s presence and direction for your life better,
so you do not sit under pomegranate trees when God is calling you to climb the cliff and
face your enemies head on?
5. How does the imagery of Jesus in the book of Revelation display a transformed Jesus?
How does this portrayal of Jesus’ power, authority, and victory provide encouragement to