1. What gets in your way of experiencing sacred moments with God?
2. What do you see in Anna’s preparation to see the LORD that is helpful to you? How can
you overcome being intimidated and allowing busyness to hinder what you experience?
3. When you see that God’s plans were greater than Moses’ hopes, and greater than what
the two men on the road to Emmaus were looking for, how does this challenge you to
trust God more in His plans for your life?
4. How has chasing after things like power, popularity and entertainment taken away
awareness of His presence in your life? Would you agree with Max Lucado that these
are unsatisfying? How so?
5. How does taking time to look at rainbows, flowers and the souls of people help you to
see more of God in this world?