1. How is inspiration another sign of the depth of relationship that God desires to have with
2. What is involved in the process of inspiration? Where does it begin and where does it
3. How do you know that the bible is not just a collection of stories? What convinces you
that it is of God and truth?
4. Have you been guilty of treating your relationship with God like a pyramid where you give
Him the top and even the best, but everything else belongs to you? How can you make
your life more like a mobile where God is at the center and everything about your life is
attached to Him?
5. How does God’s desire to call people to Him through faith leave room for doubt and
questioning His presence in things like the inspiration of Scripture?