1. Why do you think the God who saw to the inspirational writing of the Scriptures did not
see to the preservation of any autographs?
2. Why would God leave room for doubt and skepticism about the reliability of His word to
3. What does the manuscript evidence tell you about how close the bible you read today is
to the original writing of it?
4. Why do you think the overwhelming amount of manuscript evidence, versions and quotes
from the early church fathers is treated with such skepticism by many?
5. What does the way in which God preserved the Scriptures tell you about God and the
kind of relationship He wants to have with us?