1. How are the historical accounts recorded in Scripture a witness to its reliability?
2. How do accounts of fulfilled prophecy demonstrate God’s presence in this world? What
do these predictive prophecy accounts provide for your faith development to trust the
3. What kind of consistency do you see in the writings of many different authors living in
different cultures at different time periods in the books of Scripture? How does this
provide a sign of God’s involvement in the writing and collection of the bible?
4. How can some of the difficult things the bible records (slavery, polygamy, sexism,
genocide, etc.) actually be evidence that the bible is a source of truth?
5. What makes Jesus’ testimony about the writings of the Old Testament an important
source of evidence for the reliability of the Scriptures?