1. If the only thing you knew about the afterlife is that it was a place all went to and it had no punishment or reward, would you still be motivated to walk with God? Why or why not?
2. How have you seen the idea of going to heaven treated like fire insurance? Is that a bad thing? Should there be more to the afterlife than this?
3. Does the idea of an afterlife help you live in a more complete way in the time given to you in this world?
4. Is it possible to be “so heavenly minded that you are no earthly good”? What would that look like?
5. How does the concept that a transformed life takes time help you see the value of what God is doing in this world to prepare you for eternity?
6. What are some ways that you can show that the Kingdom is already upon us in this life?