1. What struggle have you had with focusing on the pockets of God rather than His face?
What helps you to look to His face and grow in relationship with the LORD?
2. How are you doing in your everyday living with humility and submission? What makes
these things challenging for you?
3. Describe a time when the face of God has provided you with security and stability to deal
with a storm raging in your life.
4. What does Moses having to take off his sandals at the burning bush say to you? Are there
things of this world that get between you and the holiness of God?
5. Does your experience show you that the greater the revelation of God, the greater the
transformation in your life? How does your prayer life assist you in developing a greater
revelation of God?