1. What makes confession of sin a difficult thing to do?
2. What struggle with deceit do you have? How much of it begins with covering up what you
know is not right in your own life?
3. Describe the battle you experience when you feel limitations placed upon your desires?
How does one reach a place of overcoming this?
4. Why did catching so many fish shake Peter up the way it did? What experiences have you
had with being moved this way by Jesus’ activity in your life?
5. What does it mean to confess your future? How does this help you to overcome the battle
your flesh still wages against righteousness and holy living?