1. What struggles do you have with what to pray; how to pray; and why to pray?
2. What audience do you pray to? Why is it such a tempting thing to be more concerned
about what people think than what God thinks?
3. What kinds of masks do you wear in your prayer life? Describe what kinds of struggles you
have with being completely honest and vulnerable before God.
4. What is your picture of God? Is He kind and generous, or harsh and a grudging giver?
How does this affect the way you approach Him in prayer?
5. Why should worship of God precede expressing our needs? Why is worship of God
incomplete if we do not express our needs?