1. What kind of struggles have you had with knowing Jesus and understanding what He has
done to restore us to God?
2. Why does Jesus give thanks to His Father that He has hidden things from the wise and
intelligent, but revealed them to infants? How difficult is it for God to change you?
3. In what ways is the cross of Jesus a stumbling block and foolishness?
4. How has a study of the Servant Song in Isaiah 52:13-53:12 helped you to grow closer to
5. Based on the elements of the Servant Song in Isaiah 52-53, what is involved in being the
body of Jesus? How should it look for this Song to be lived out in our daily lives?