1. What is the connection between the way you respond to the trials and issues you deal with
in life and the way God can use you in service to His Kingdom?
2. What do you learn from the way God allowed lions & bears to attack David’s sheep? How
might God be using the trials and hardships you are going through to develop you for the
3. How have you seen God be the Great Parentheses in your life? What kinds of things has
He set up and provided before you were even born? What has He promised and provided
for your future?
4. How does knowing what God has done before and after you help you to be worshipful
instead of falling into complaining and becoming bitter?
5. What hinders you from presenting yourself to God (and to God’s people) “just as you are”?