1. How has what God has given us through the act of sexuality provided a picture of the depth of relationship He longs for us to experience with Him and with others?
2. How does God’s two primary purposes for sex build community? How does lust work against this?
3. How does being pure in heart help us to see God in the people who are in our lives?
4. How has lust affected people being treated as objects rather than valuable creations in the image of God?
5. How have you seen what Jesus provides become a well of water springing up to provide eternal life, especially to those who have had their lives ravished by lust?