1. How has your appetite caused problems in your walk with the LORD? How can it be distracting to others?
2. Why does the quest to feed our appetites often result in a loss?
3. How does the picture of Israel in Isaiah 5 as a vineyard that produces worthless grapes apply to the church today?
4. What makes the prayer of Agur in Proverbs 30:7-9 a powerful example of how we should deal with our appetites?
5. How should we balance times of feasting with times of fasting? What are some benefits of each?