1. How would you define your mission and what God is calling you to build in your life?
2. What does “forward thinking” look like? What makes it difficult for us to look ahead instead of backwards?
3. Why is Jesus so adamant in Luke 9:62 that looking backward makes us unfit for the Kingdom of God?
4. How often do you struggle with feeling like what you do is insignificant? How does Haggai’s message to the Israelites help you see beyond your offering to a bigger plan?
5. Where does the glory in your life come from? How can you trade the temporary things of this world and their glory for the glory of the LORD Himself?