1. What has God promised us concerning the security of our future?
2. Why is it difficult to believe the promises of a fruitful future when faced with “giant” challenges and threats of defeat in this life?
3. How does the message of Haggai to Zerubbabel help you see the significance of the tasks God has called you to do for the sake of His Kingdom?
4. How have the choices of the generations prior to us affected our spiritual journey? How does God’s word to Zerubbabel trump the legacy he was left? What does this teach us?
5. How does God give us free will and yet bring about His eternal plans?