1. What kinds of things do you do daily in order to maintain holiness in your daily choices and living?
2. What have you found to be your greatest distractions in maintaining holiness?
3. How have you fallen into the trap of thinking religious activity was equal to maintaining a relationship of holiness in your walk with God?
4. How should we compare the Israelites reception of manna in the wilderness with our own spiritual feeding? What lessons do we learn from how God sustained them in the wilderness?
5. How is the harvest of spiritual fruit in your life equivalent to what you have sown?