1. What makes forgiving people difficult?
2. How important is being forgiven for ignorance? What role has not knowing what you were doing played in your treatment of Jesus?
3. How have you seen prayer change things? What are some of the changes that take place as a result of Jesus praying from the cross?
4. How does Jesus’ continual prayer for forgiveness help us to see that forgiveness is more of a process than a one-time act?
5. How would forgiveness be affected if we saw people as not knowing what they are doing?