1. Do you fear death? If so, why? If not, why not?
2. Do you agree with the statement that God has constantly offered us a way to life? How have you experienced this in your own life?
3. How have you seen God use even the most ugly things to bring about good? What does this tell you about the victory that is guaranteed to us through the gift of Jesus?
4. Describe what Paul meant when he said to live is Christ and to die is gain. How does his expectation to be with Jesus after death help you face your own mortality?
5. How does the illustration of the seed that both Jesus and Paul use help you understand better what awaits you on the other side of death?